Sunday, December 13, 2009

Searching Myself

I did not find much. I found my Myspace(which has since been phished and deleted by Tom), my Facebook, and a few news articles about me doing shot put throwcenter.blogspot.com, blog.cu-portland.edu, http://www.athletic.net/trackandfield/Athlete.aspx?AID=675957

There was nothing that I found that would be unbecoming of a teacher.

I do believe that teachers should be held accountable to community standards in terms of their personal lives because if I really do want to make a difference in these kids’ lives and help them to become moral productive citizens then they have to know that I actually am a moral productive citizen otherwise they will see me as a hypocrite. What you say is what will either lift you up or damn you so yes what you say should be held against you because it is you.
I found a website on athletic.net that had my marks but was way off of what I really threw.

I am going to be intelligent about what I put on the Internet this will help to protect me and my job. I will think every time before I press the “post” or “save” button if I would want the parents of the students I teach to see what is going on the internet with my name in front of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment